Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've Been Painting!

Just when you thought this blog was dead, I decided to pick up a paint brush and tell the world about it!!

Inspired by the latest Art of War, I decided to take another look at my barely started Tiger. Using Art of War's guide to German tank colours and using their no airbrush camo painting guide, I'm going to attempt to paint a 1944 camo scheme on my Tiger, so it can hide from Allied planes in any Normandy action it might see!

Of course I didn't pay that much attention to the actual taking of the photo and consequently the only thing in focus is the junk in the background.

Oh well, better photos in another month when I start work on the actual camo scheme!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com