Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Slap Of Paint

It's a long weekend here in New Zealand, and as such I was hoping to finish up a few figures. However, today (Sunday) is the first day I've managed to pick up a paint brush and slap on some Green Grey. Why you may ask, have I wasted a whole weekend by not painting? Because it's been so damn hot.

By the time I get out of bed (remember this is a long weekend, so I've been playing Fallout 3 till 3 in the morning) the sun is up and my painting desk is the hottest place in the Southern Hemisphere. Fortunately I went to bed at the respectable time of midnight last night so was able to rock on out of bed by nine this morning, and with the overcast sky, I was able to quickly whip some paint out before the sun broke through.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com