Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It’s a Conspiracy!

Last nights game, the second in a series of a 3 game Pulp Campaign, saw me penalised from the start because I’d ‘lost my rifle’ in the first game. It was once again a set up that would have favoured a SMG rather than the rifle I was packing. Some how, in my conspirators mind, I knew that Stu had secretly realised that my main weapon of destruction was going to be a rifle and had so written a campaign that rendered my killing abilities to naught.

But luck was on my side, as my ‘penalty’ turned into an advantage, and saw me march off the board to victory in turn four, having done nothing but wait one turn, and walk for 3 turns.

The temptation for some vengeance killing was strong, but my desire to actually win one of these games kept me focussed, and off the board I marched.

Game won, advantage me.

Um, nope.

Stu in his absolute wisdom wants to ‘tweak’ the scenario (it was a good scenario, but does need some ‘tweaking’) and have us all re-play it again next fortnight.

Not that I really mind, because with some tweaking it will make a really good, and possibly hilarious Pulp scenario. It’s just that my conspirators mind is trying to tell me that it’s all just a big plan to keep me from ever winning a game…

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com