Tuesday, December 30, 2008

January Challenge

I'm currently painting up the last couple of stands for the main 'infantry' force of my Brit Airborne army when I discovered I had these fellas already painted and stuck to their bases, but not having had the actual basing finished. I should have them done by the end of the week, and this got me thinking...

How hard would it be for a slow painter like me, to have my army increased in size to 1,500pts, fully painted with a playable gaming table all finished by the end of January?

I think it would be doable, if I managed to stay focused and it would give me the option of a second army to play once gaming gets underway again in the new year.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com