Friday, December 08, 2006

D Minus 1


Being a huge fan of Stephen E Ambrose’s Band of Brothers I’m looking forward to seeing how the new D Minus 1 rulebook, and consequently any new missions look, I was excited to find that the boys at Battlefront have already played the new Seize and Hold mission, and have a turn by turn report right here.

Having just played a couple of Cauldron missions, I can see the similarities and the possibilities of quite a bit of fun, which only increases my excitement for the late war possibilities.

I will of course have to see how my German Grenadierkompanie can be tweaked to fit the scenario and start thinking about some American Paras…

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com