Friday, December 29, 2006

One down, three to go.


I've finally managed to totally finish off one of my 10.5cm Guns that forms part of my Artillery Battery. I've also moved them from the snowy outskirts of Stalingrad to the green, green grass of Normandy, ready for the late war battles that are sure to feature in 2007...

I know it's going to make my German Army a little hotchpotch, but all this experimenting with painting styles and basing, will (hopefully) payoff when I (hopefully) get my British Para Army underway, though when that will happen is anybodies guess, seeing as I'm supposed to be painting my 1st Grenadier Platoon, and I'm way behind schedule on that!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com