Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bloody Luftwaffe

The Deutsche Luftwaffe or Luftwaffe (German: air force, literally "Air Weapon", IPA: ['luftvafə]) is the commonly used term for the German air force. In German usage the word Luftwaffe can also be a generic term, so "die Britische Luftwaffe" would mean "the British Air Force".


Literally Air Weapon. Or when playing Flames of War, a huge waste of points. Priority air with a flying tank did nothing. I repeat nothing.

I think I'm gonna get some Tigers. Lots of Tigers.

Oh yeah, last nights game against Daniel, the dug in US troops managed to destroy my German attack, leaving me to throw in the towel with only 3 Marders, my Arty and HQ left alive!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com