Sunday, January 07, 2007

Trying DAS with my Arty.

Because of the cracking problems I encountered with my MG base (see below) I decided to try a different approach to using DAS. I decided to apply the DAS to the base as one coherent whole, followed by pressing the pieces into the DAS, smoothing the lumps, texturing the the surface and then carefully removing the pieces to be glued into place after painting.

Don't know how well this will work, but we'll see.

No comments:


Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com